• Supervisor of 3-8 bed residences, flexible hours. Responsible for supervising/scheduling, evaluating staff, ensuring IP/services implemented for consumers, cleanliness/up keeping of home & vehicles.
• Direct Care Staff in 3-8 bed residences. Shifts are 8-12 hours for 7 days then off for 7 days. Responsible for care of consumers including personal care, housekeeping, recreation, meal preparation and health care.
• Relief Pool for on call/one-on-one/holiday hours to augment current staff.
• Certified Nursing Assistants needed on some shifts to assist consumers who have complex medical needs (diabetes, swallowing & mobility challenges).
• Supervisor for up to 10 consumers in work setting to complete contracts. Day time hours 7:30-3:30. May include personal care, assisting consumers with lunch and meeting health care needs.
• Supervisor for up to 10 consumers in a non-work setting to address health needs, recreation and personal care. Assistance may be needed at lunchtimes, in the bathroom, and during medical appointments.
• Certified Nursing Assistants needed to work with consumers with complex medical needs (diabetes, swallowing difficulties and mobility challenges.)
• Drivers to operate 15 passenger vans in the morning and afternoon to pick up consumers and take home from vocational program.
Chesapeake Center, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, ancestry or disability.
All positions require a valid driver’s license, with no more than 2 points, a criminal background check, drug screening and health assessment.
Please call 410-822-4122 for current openings!
If you would like a rewarding career with us, please print the employment application by clicking the link below and either drop it off at the Chesapeake Center or mail it to P.O. Box 1906, Easton, MD 21601. Only original applications are accepted.
DOWNLOAD OUR EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION - Click Here!